Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Resolutions...

Almost everybody has them...and I'm included! Here's what I'll be working on this year! Best of luck to all of you with your goals!!

Personal goals:
1. De-clutter the house!
--Take out at least 2 bags of clutter a week, either for donation if it's still usable or to the trash if it's not usable.
2. De-clutter my body!
--I want to shed 30lbs before May. I CAN do this! Six pounds a month is very reasonable!
3. To not let people take advantage of me and to be ok with saying "no" sometimes.

Business Goals:
1. To not buy any more fabric unless it is for a specific project that I WILL complete or if a customer requests it.
--Luckily I have some orders on tap that will help with this. I am hoping to have all the fabric on hand reduced to 1 closet worth by the end of the year. I may have to get pretty creative with this one, but we'll see! I may also do some de-stashing since it does count as part of the clutter too!
2. To reach 1,000 fans!! I'm at 730 right now.
--Giveaways should help!!
3. To clean up my work area once a week so I am more efficient.

Blog Goals:
1. $10 Tuesday Toddler Time...a series of toddler friendly crafts done on the cheap!
--Using stuff we can find around the house. If you have an idea, please comment or send me and email!
2. 65 Blog Posts this year!!!!! 64 more to go!
--Going to schedule a little time each week for this.
3. Post more pictures!!
--I got this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment