Monday, November 15, 2010

Craft Fairs

Well the craft fair was kind of a bust...slow day, but met a few interesting people and sold a couple things and most importantly got my name out there a little bit more. Looking forward to seeing where this new route will take me.
Also, on Saturday I also put a few items at a little convenient store close to home. Hubby's uncle owns it so I had an "in"...before I was home 2 things had already sold! Wish I had put them there sooner!!

I was told about 2 more craft fairs before Christmas and I'm debating whether to do them or not. One is a HUGE church show...2 days!! But I'm lucky to get a full day of LO actually behaving. She's 18months old today and cutting 2 molars. {She's also still nursing...something I'm very proud of!!!!} Even though they have a nursery there, I just don't foresee it being a good thing....maybe next year though!!
The other is a much smaller community closer to home. I'm just wondering if they'll promote it a lot or not. Being in the boonies definitely has it's ups and downs but getting people out and about (especially if it's cold!) is like pulling teeth.

That's all for now...I should have some more items up later in the week. Thanks for reading my ramblings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment