Friday, November 19, 2010

Combining my Craziness

  I've decided to combine my blogs...because honestly, my life isn't really THAT exciting! haha!! Here are the blog entries from my Elf on the Shelf happenings:

Monday, November 15, 2010

He's HERE!!!!

"Ailill" (Ay-lil) was found in the kitchen this morning! He must've known I burned the berry cobbler and started a small fire...oops! Hope that doesn't get back to Santa. (Not to self: Make a bigger cobbler in a bigger baking dish next time....and don't fill it up too much!!)


Trying to keep 18month old DD from touching Ailill will be a challenge. She wants to hold him and carry him all around. I think I will be buying one of their plushie elves that she'll be able to carry around with her.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Elf FINALLY Has a Name!!

After lots of thinking we've decided on the name "Ailill". It is "elf" in Irish Gaelic form...at least that is what several websites have said :) 

I've printed off the Certificate of Adoption so he should be on his way to our house anytime!!

Dear Little Scout Elf

Welcome to the Adventures of Elf & Friends :)
We've recently adopted our Elf On The Shelf (still to be named)...I hope to keep up with his adventures during the Christmas season AND his vacationing too on here.
If you don't have one yet, I highly recommend this!! 



Dear Little Scout Elfie (without a name still),
We're so glad that you will soon come to stay at our house. Your paperwork should all be done soon and we will expect you shortly after. We've been reading your story over and over!!  When we get word you've left the North Pole, we'll bake some cookies to leave out. Back to work soon for you, but we can't wait to meet you and hear all about the fun you and your friends had over the summer!!

See you soon!
Your Anxious New Family

No comments:

Post a Comment