Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving and Bibs

Thanksgiving has just passed and now we're gearing up for Christmas! This year has gone by so fast! We spent Thanksgiving at my grandparents' house in GA. The same place we got married! I love going back and taking pics in front of that fireplace. Here is a comparison shot from last year and this year. We'll play the "spot 10 differences" game.

Photobucket
1. Emily gained about 15lbs. and a good 10" in height!
2. I'm wearing glasses! I like the way they look, but not in pics...lol
3. We decorated the fireplace mantle for Christmas this year...and it looks so nice!
4. My hair is longer (much!) and darker from not getting out much this year. My hair goes down almost to my waistband now...it's about time for a trim though.
5. Matt's lost weight...or at least looks like it. He always looks so good in the color green!!
6. Candelabras are gone.
7. I'm wearing a red shirt, instead of green this year...still have jeans and you can't see it this year, but I was barefoot again :) lol!
8. I used an external flash this year...making things much brighter. Need to figure out how to not get the glare off my glasses though...if it's possible. (more practice with the flash is needed for sure!)
9. No palm tree in the corner this year.
10. Emily's not wearing a dress this year...It's been a little too chilly for it. Dressed her in pants to keep her legs a little warmer.

Well, that was fun! And harder than I thought once I started it :)

Been busy crafting and sewing this week. I've made quite a few bibs for some awesome friends :) I love custom orders...and this week's involved:  UF, LSU, Skulls, and Christmas. Here are a few I made...

 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This coming week brings lots of baking, cleaning and packing :) Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of their weekend!! GO GATORS!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment