Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sergers are great entertainment...

For my almost 18month old daughter! Grrrr! I have spent quite a few hours untangling the thread on more than one occasion since I've wrote last. For some reason she is attracted to everything that she shouldn't be....I think this is natural though. Easy solution would be to put it in a spot she can't reach, but I'm convinced the only place that would be is hanging from our ceiling! She's a climber...that's the reason our dining room chairs are upside down on the table (which BTW has been turned into my craft table).

Some of the things worth mentioning that I've made (sewing machine or serger) since I last blogged:


Gator Girl
Emily's Gator Gameday Outfit
The shirt was a onesie that I cut the bottom off of and added the "petals". Pants were made of the same material I used for the petals.


UGA Kozy Kuddler
UGA Kozy Kuddler
A friend of mine asked that I make her this :) And with the leftover material my hubby has requested I make our LO some half UGA/half UF pajama pants...sooo maybe next time those will be done.


Eye Kozy Kuddler
I added a new size to the KK family. Not wanting to waste material, I decided to use the leftovers to make these.  These are the new Eye KK's...they measure 10x3...and they're selling fast! I gladly welcome any other size suggestions and custom orders as well.


denim skirt
Denim scrap skirt.
Started with a pair of jeans...cut the legs off and added the bottom skirt layer. Added the zigzag decorative stitching then put the two triangular shaped side panels on. Topped it with more decorative stitching...and Voila! I've washed it 4 times to get the fringe to look good. But I've not actually worn it outside the house...it's getting chilly here now. I have worn it all over inside the house...even cleaned in it because I loved it so much I didn't want to take it off! haha

Photobucket
Emily's skirt!! I had made it for her to wear to the craft fair that is this coming weekend...but I'm not sure if it will even fit anymore! My munchkin who was still wearing 6/9 month clothes at her birthday in May is already growing out of 18month stuff...and we just bought her 2T!!! It's like she hit a growth spurt and hasn't stopped! ((And don't you just love how I got her still...she's holding hemostats, a sippy cup leash in progress and a serving spoon))


Well that's all for now...I need to get everything ready for the craft fair this weekend in Hiawassee, GA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment